SEATTLE – Cleaning out the notebook from the Redskins’ 23-17 win over Seattle on Sunday.
* Quarterback Rex Grossman had a season-high 314 yards passing. It was his fifth career 300-yard game and second this year (305 vs. the Giants in Week 1).
* The Redskins won the game but lost the turnover ratio. They were minus-1 and are minus-11 for the year.
* The Redskins held the ball for 33 minutes, 20 seconds and moved to 4-0 when holding the time of possession edge.
* The Redskins’ opening-drive touchdown was their first of the year and first in exactly a year. Fred Davis caught a 10-yard TD last year vs. Minnesota and a 2-yard TD Sunday vs. Seattle.
* The opening scoring drive of 14 plays was tied for longest of the season (Week 2, Arizona, field goal).
* The Redskins’ 16 fourth-quarter points was the fourth time in 11 years they reached that mark and the first they did so in a comeback win.
* It took until his 45th punt, but Sav Rocca finally had his first touchback of the season.
* Rookie running back Evan Royster made his NFL debut, the 10th of the Redskins’ 12 draft picks to play this year. Per the team, they are the only team in the league to have 10 rookie picks play this year.
* The Redskins’ schedule vs. the NFC West is complete and it’s too bad. They beat Arizona, St. Louis and Seattle and lost to San Francisco.